Due to increasing project demands in 2013, Tridyne Projects is looking to immediately hire an
Intermediate Instrumentation Technologist
Working closely with EIC Team Lead and the Tridyne Project Managers, the responsibilities include:
- Maintain instrumentation documents such as instrument index and datasheets.
- Participate in P&ID review, HAZOP and model reviews.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines to resolve technical/design issues.
- Sizing and specification of temperature and pressure instruments.
- Sizing and selection of valves.
- Sizing and selection of flow meters.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to junior personnel (mentoring) to enhance their own knowledge and skills.
- Minimum of a two year diploma in Instrumentation Engineering Technology from a recognized institution.
- An in depth knowledge of AutoCAD, both 2D and 3D an asset.
- Working knowledge of industry related analysis and design software.
- Familiarity with codes and standards.
- Knowledge of discipline specific equipment and materials.
- Understanding of processes common in the oil and gas industry.
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Tridyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a flexible and positive work environment, competitive salary rates, and opportunity for advancement. If you are a motivated individual with a solid work ethic and a dedication to quality, please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line or use our Job Application Form.